Important Community Update
This morning, the Queensland Premier provided an update announcing Greater Brisbane restrictions will ease as of 1am Friday, 22 January 2021.
The Premier said masks would continue to be recommended for public transport and places where social distancing could not be achieved, but they would not be mandatory.
The following changes were announced today and will take effect from tomorrow morning;
- Businesses and venues can return to having one person per 2sqm
- Customers can stand to eat and drink
We ask that when shopping with us, you follow these simple guidelines;
- Keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Observe any store entry limit numbers that are in place
- Utilise the sanitiser on entries
- If you are unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms
Safeguarding the health of our community, tenant customers and our team remains our priority.
Staying safe and well is a community effort and together we can play our part in stopping the spread.
We thank you for your ongoing support.